October 5, 2016
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Antioch Township Center
> Add to my Google Calendar
Join us for a Trick or Treat Halloween Rummage Sale at the October meeting at the Antioch Township Center. Doors open at 6:30PM. Meeting starts at 7:00PM. Dress up in Halloween costumes if you wish.
Members can sell quilting related items at rented tables following our regular meeting.
- Rent a Table – $20.00 each, can split a table with a friend, we have 18 tables available on a first come first serve basis. Table will need to be paid for by September meeting.
- Items priced by participant;
- Change made by each table;
- Money made is yours to do with want you want;
- Items must be quilt related;
- Set-up by participant;
- Take down by participant
Tables will be arranged in room and set-up will start at 6:00 p.m. Participants will need to cover table during regular meeting, use sheet or cloth. No shopping until regular meeting has commenced.