Lake County Impressions XII
Northern Lake County Quilters Guild is having its 12th quilt show “Lake County Impressions” on Saturday, October 25th and Sunday October 26th from 10 AM to 4 PM at the Round Lake Beach Civic Center. Admission is $6.00 for 1 day, $7.00 for both days
There is road construction near the Round Lake Beach Civic Center, so see the location page for hints on how to avoid the construction.
There will be nearly 200 quilts on display along with many additional activities including:
Vendors will have booths selling fabric, quilt related items, needlework, jewelry and more. Vendors include:
- Chix That Stitch – Hand made fiber accessories
- Stitchin In The Ditch – Studio 180 Designs
- Karen DeWitt Author 0f The Bunco Club – Quilt related items
- Sew Moving – Fabric, tools patterns etc.
- Debra’s Orignal Creations – Jewelry
- Petunias Pouches – Bags of all sizes
- Button & Bolts – Fabric etc
- Quilt Stories Author Linda Bodine – Childrens books, book bags, stuffed animals
- That Quilt Shop – Fabric, quilts, wallhangings,etc.
- Quilters Haven – Fabrics, kits, Handiquilter sit down.
- Petals and Blooms –Specializing in handwork. Embroidery, applique, wool.
Quilt Show Boutique
An opportunity to buy hand crafted items and used quilting books and magazines.
Many items made by guild members for you to bid on.
Your opportunity to win a quilt! Tickets for “Pieceful Travels” quilt are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00
ConKerr Cancer Pillowcases
Make a pillow case for charity
Certified Quilt Appraisals
Get your quilt appraised by Sandy Schweitzer. To reserve a 30 minute appointment, contact Madelyn at 847-651-8349.