Taught by Gayle Bong, Saturday, November 15, 2014 from 10 AM to 4PM. The cost is $30 per person.
Discover the infinite number of star designs that become possible when you convert a traditional patchwork block into a diamond. Start the day with a fascinating color and design session. Learn cutting and piecing 60° angles, and your on your way to a spectacular wall hanging. A very exciting class! Based on Gayle’s first book, Infinite Stars.
Unleash your creativity in this class as you discover the fascinating design potential of 60° stars. Learn rotary cutting and machine piecing of 60° angles and the bonus Thirty-something units as you begin construction on a spectacular star wall hanging. Now even easier!
- 1 1/4 yards light background fabric
- 3/4 yard main focus fabric
- 3/4 yard medium-dark coordinating print
- 1/4 yard of at least 3 additional supporting fabrics
Be sure your fabrics include a full range of values (light to dark). Please, if you prewash fabric, press with spray starch.
- $5.00 Pattern Fee
- 6″, 9″ or 12″ Clearview Triangle if you have one
- marking pencil
- rotary cutting set including a ruler with 60° line marked
- seam ripper
- colored pencils
- machine with extension cord
- optional: pair of mirror tiles