March 1, 2023
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Antioch Township Center
> Add to my Google Calendar
Join us for on Wednesday, March 1st at the Antioch Township Center. Doors open at 6:00 PM for fellowship, questions, and quilting help. Meeting starts at 7:00 PM.
Following the general meeting, we will have a Rummage Sale (back by a popular vote of the Guild members):
- Each table will cost $10 (a reduction in price)!
- There will be no guest fee for this meeting. Invite your friends and fellow quilters to join us in our shopping frenzy.
- Any Guild Member, or Charity Organization who donates the proceeds of their table sales to the Guild treasury, will not be charged the $10 table fee.
- Please contact Laura or Sunny at email@example.com to reserve your table.
- Doors will open at 6:00pm for set-up
Along with the members’ sales tables, the guild will be having a book sale table. How you can help:
- Clear out your craft books, (quilting, knitting, crocheting etc) and bring them to the March meeting to donate to the sale table.
- Invite your quilting friends to the meeting (no guest fee!) to enjoy shopping the book sale and members’ tables.
- Enjoy some new books for yourself (prices will be $3 for one, $5 for two, $10 for six) at bargain prices.
All proceeds from the book sale will go to the guild and any leftover books will be kept and brought to Rafflemania. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to reserve your table. Please consider donating an item to the Guild table to help us raise a little more money for the Guild.
Participants will need to arrive by 6:00 PM to set up their table. The tables need to be covered during our business meeting with a sheet or cloth. No shopping until after our regular business meeting is over.
And here’s how it will work: Rent a Table – $10.00/table. We’ll have 18 tables available on a first come first serve basis. Payment is due prior to the start of the March meeting.
Participants are responsible for:
- Set up of their table (between 6 PM & 7 PM) and Take down (between 8:30 PM & 9 PM).
- Pricing all items on their tables .
- Receiving payment & making change at for their sales.
- Money made at your table is yours.
Items must be quilt related. Be ready to shop – bring cash in small bills.