Join us on Wednesday, Januarywnd at 7:00 PM at the Antioch Township Center for our Janauary meeting featuring Rafflemania! Doors open at 6:30.Rafflemania is an event held annually by the NLCQG to raise funds for our guild. The key points of RaffleMania are:
- Members bring gently used sewing related items to “raffle” off. These items are placed on the bidding tables with a paper bag (the guild supplies the bag) to hold the raffle tickets.
- Members can purchase and fill out raffle tickets (also supplied by the guild) to bid on the items they wish to win. (Hint: Return address labels come in handy for this!)
- A name is drawn for each bag and the winner gets to take home the goodies!
To ensure the ongoing success of the event, the program committee has decided to establish some guidelines.
- Raffle tickets are $0.50/ticket
- Share only sewing related items.
- No magazines – we request that magazines continue to go to the free table every month.
- BUNDLE ITEMS TOGETHER. This is necessary to keep the items stable and to keep them from intermingling with other stacks. We want to reduce any confusion/surprises this may cause.
- Place like items in a Ziploc bag. Do not mix items such as fabric and patterns unless it is a kit.
- You are responsible for picking up or disposing of any of your items that do not sell.
- The program committee reserves the right to refuse items for the RaffleMania tables.