Date: Friday & Saturday, Oct. 16-17, 2020
The quilt show is the BIGGEST fund raiser that our guild conducts. Not only do we make money to support our guild activities, we share our love of quilting with others. We have many guests who are fans of our guild quilt show.
Here’s what you can do:
- Finish some quilts and enter them in the show. We want quilts from all levels of experience. Your quilt just might encourage and inspire someone else to learn how to quilt or learn a new technique.
- Donate an item or two to our Silent Auction. We are looking for anything quilted or related to quilting, fiber art, tote bags & purses, quilt kits.
- Make items to sell on consignment. The consignment fee is 25% to the guild. Consignments will be accepted on a juried basis.
- Sell raffle tickets for our raffle quilt. Each member will be given a small quantity of tickets to sell. However, we will have plenty more tickets to available.
- Volunteer to work on a committee. Sign-up sheets will be available soon.
Questions? For more information, see the links below: